Latest news

Study in USA

Study in USA
January 29, 2020 No Comments Offer Services multiadmin

Applicants must have a valid student visa to pursue education in the United States. There are two types of student visas depending upon the course of study and type of school plan one chooses: F and M.

Usa Study Visa

F Visa
This non-immigrant visa is appropriate for those planning to attend university or college, high school, private elementary school, seminary, conservatory or another academic institution, including a language training program.

M Visa
This visa is appropriate for vocational or other recognized non academic institutions other than a language training program.

A person may not study after entering on a visitor (B) visa or through Visa Waiver Program (VWP), except to undertake recreational study (non-credit) as a part of tourist visa.

Study leading to U.S conferred degree or certificate is never permitted on a visitor B-Visa, even if it is for short duration. For example, student in a distance learning program that requires a period of time at the institution’s U.S. campus must obtain a student visa before entering the United States.

Non-immigrant students under F and M visa categories must apply only for Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) approved schools in the United States.

Candidates must be mindful while applying for their student visa including the purpose of visit, eligibility, documentation and interview preparation

About The Author
Facebook IconYouTube IconVisit Our Instagram
error: Content is protected !!