Latest news



Visitor Visa

A “visitor” visa is a non-immigrant visa. It is generally used to enter the United States temporarily for business (B-1), pleasure or medical treatment (B-2) or for combined purposes (B-1/B-2).

Family Sponsorship

To apply for an immigrant visa, the applicant must be sponsored by a relative who could be a U.S. citizen, U.S. lawful permanent resident, or a prospective employer, and the beneficiary

Study in USA

Applicants must have a valid student visa to pursue education in the United States. There are two types of student visas depending upon the course of study and type of school

Facebook IconYouTube IconVisit Our Instagram
error: Content is protected !!