Multilinks Education and Immigration Services Ltd
- JOB OFFER- Required TRUCK DRIVERS ||
Visitor Visa USA
A “visitor” visa is a non-immigrant visa. It is generally used to enter the United States temporarily for business (B-1), pleasure or medical treatment (B-2) or for combined purposes (B-1/B-2).
Business Visitor Visa (B-1)
If the purpose of planned travel is business; for example, to consult with associates, attend a scientific, educational, professional or business conference, settle an estate or negotiate a contract; then the business visitor visa (B-1) would be appropriate for the travel.
Personal or Domestic Employees: Under immigration Law, qualified personal or domestic employees may travel to the United States as business visitor under certain circumstances when accompanying:
1. A U.S. citizen employer who lives permanently outside the U.S. or stationed in a foreign country, visits U.S. temporarily.
2. A foreign citizen employer in the United States who is in B, E,F,H, I,J, L,M,O,P or Q non-immigrant visa status.
Pleasure, Tourism, Medical Treatment- Visitor Visa (B-2)
A visitor visa (B-2) is required to travel if the purpose of the planned travel is:
- Recreational in nature including tourism, visiting friends or relatives
- Related to medical treatment
- Activities of fraternal, social or service nature
- Participation by amateurs who will receive no remuneration in musical, sports and similar events or contests, then
Visa Waiver Program
Traveling to the United States for tourism or business (B-1 or B-2 category visa) purposes for 90 days or less from qualified countries may be eligible to travel without a visa if they meet the Visa Waiver Program (VWP) requirements. Currently, 38 countries participate in VWP.
Purpose of visit, eligibility criteria, and interview preparation are extremely important facets while filing your application. So, hiring a well-informed and experienced consultant is a sound decision before you apply for your visa.